Friday, June 18, 2004

Not much time to write, so I will keep it to anouncements.
I found an apartment! I move in at the end of next week. It is beautiful and full of light. The current tentants are going to America for the summer to try to find the Rainbow festival, and I am so excited to be able to share their space with them.

I ran something like 40 miles this week! This kind of regimen for me is totally unprecedented, and I'm pretty pleased with the accomplishment, and encouraged for weeks to come.

I am settling into Jerusalem life, becoming a part of this living and breathing city. Shabbat is approaching, and I must go prepare.
Adi and Michael, my cousin and her fiancee, are truly awesome. Adi is teaching me a little bit about everything Jerusalem, from the best places to eat and shop to the workings of her design studio, which I have been sleeping in duirng my stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home